Bush Hog 1812
Double tap to zoom
- E-Z clean smooth decks are on the center and wings.
- Wing “free float” without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Gearbox oil sight gauge allows the checking of the oil level in a few seconds.
- PTO driveline holder is standard.
- Wheel spindles are in halves for economy and ease of maintenance.
- A single hydraulic hose is standard for lifting. Two hoses are optional for lifting wings independently of center section.
- Center section cushions are at each axle arm to absorb shocks near the wheels.
- Replaceable full length sideband skids give maximum protection and strength to the sideband.
- Wheel hub cap retainers are standard to prevent loss of cap and hub grease.
- Safety lights for highway travel are standard.
- Full Length Sideband Skids
- Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheels. Shown with optional dual tires on the center.
- Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil levels.
|CUTTING HEIGHT||2″ -13″|
|CUTTING CAPACITY||1 1/2″|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH*||6′ 8″|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT**||5′ 8″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH***||13′ 7″|
|APPROXIMATE WEIGHT (LB)||3,200|
|APPROXIMATE TONGUE WEIGHT (LB.)||1,100|
|MINIMUM TRACTOR PTO HP||50|
|HITCH||CAST SWIVEL CLEVIS|
|WING CUTTING ANGLES||22° DOWN AND 45° UP|
|WING LEVEL ADJUSTMENT||TURNBUCKLES|
|SIDEBANDS||1/4″ X 11 1/2″|
|TRANSFER GEARBOX (HP)||160|
|CUTTING GEARBOX (HP)||65|
|INPUT DRIVELINE||CATEGORY 4|
|CUTTING DRIVELINES||CATEGORY 3|
|BLADE HOLDER||11GA OVAL|
|BLADES||1/2″ X 3″|
|BLADE TIP SPEED (FPM)||14,504|
|AXLE SUSPENSION||RUBBER PADS (CENTER)|
|CENTER & WING HYDRAULICS||1 HOSE STANDARD|
|SAFETY TOW CHAIN||STANDARD|
|PTO DRIVELINE SUPPORT||N/A|