Bush Hog 2815
Double tap to zoom
- Wing skids are 3/8 inch thick for extended wear and outside edges are turned up at 45 degrees to stop heavy ground contact that might damage the sidebands.
- Center section blades properly align with center wheels to closely cut out the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Free wing float without movement of the hydraulic cylinder rod is 22 degrees down and 45 degrees up.
- Optional grass/row crop baffles for improved distribution in grass and corn stalk shredding.
- Center section axle spindles are centered on the axle arm for equalized loading of vertical forces.
- Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked.
- All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points, reducing service times.
- Greaseable Axle Pivot Points with spring steel bushings
- Turnbuckle alignment with wing hinge pin ensures long life of turnbuckle and less hinge wear.
- Powder Coat Paint
- Improved design of wing sidebands means less damage caused by sideband-to-ground contact.
- The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced.
|CUTTING HEIGHT||2″ -14″|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH*||8' 2"|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT**||7' 3"|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH***||15' 3"|
|APPROXIMATE WEIGHT (LB)||5,500|
|APPROXIMATE TONGUE WEIGHT (LB.)||1,900|
|MINIMUM TRACTOR PTO HP||60|
|CENTER DECK||11GA OVER 7GA|
|WING DECKS||7GA ROUND|
|WING CUTTING ANGLES||22° DOWN AND 45° UP|
|WING LEVEL ADJUSTMENT||TURNBUCKLES|
|SIDEBANDS||1/4″ X 13 1/2″|
|TRANSFER GEARBOX (HP)||250|
|CUTTING GEARBOX (HP)||225|
|INPUT DRIVELINE||CATEGORY 6|
|CUTTING DRIVELINES||CATEGORY 4|
|BLADE HOLDER||7GA ROUND|
|BLADES||1/2″ X 4″|
|BLADE TIP SPEED (FPM)||16,268|
|AXLE SUSPENSION||SPRINGS @ EACH AXLE|
|CENTER & WING HYDRAULICS||3 HOSES STANDARD|
|SAFETY TOW CHAIN||STANDARD|
|PTO DRIVELINE SUPPORT||OPTIONAL|