Bush Hog 2820
Double tap to zoom
- Free Wing Float, without movement of each hydraulic cylinder rod, is 22° down and 45° up.
- Each cutting gearbox has the industry’s first massive 3″ output shaft with more and deeper splines for maximum transmission of torque to the blade pan.
- The 2820 is available with Round Blade Carriers (2 blades per cutting circle) or Straight Shredder Blade Bars (4 blades per cutting circle). The optional Shredder Kit will increase the shredding performance even more than the straight shredder bars alone by adding 2 additional fixed blades.
- An optional Distribution Baffle Kit spreads cut material more evenly across the width of the cutter to help reduce windrows.
- Each wing has a single deck without exposed structure underneath.
- The 2820 comes standard with deck rings that reduce the possibility of blade to deck contact.
- Blade Pans are reinforced for maximum durability.
- Spring Axle Cushions are located near each wheel for maximum shock absorption.
- Wing Skids are formed upward at 45° to prevent “dig in” on turns that might damage the sideband.
- Grease Fittings and Spring Steel Bushings for minimum wear are at each axle pivot point.
- The center section has a double deck with no exposed structure for a smooth flow of cut material.
- 540 or 1000 RPM Input Driveline Selection
- Highway travel lights are standard for safer travel on roadways
- Single or Double Row Safety Chain Selection
- The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced.
|CUTTING HEIGHT||2″ -14″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH***||17' 2"|
|APPROXIMATE WEIGHT (LB)||6,900|
|APPROXIMATE TONGUE WEIGHT (LB.)||2,600|
|MINIMUM TRACTOR PTO HP||90|
|HITCH||"PERMA-LEVEL" OR 2 5/16″ BALL HITCH|
|CENTER DECK||11GA OVER 10GA|
|WING CUTTING ANGLES||22° DOWN AND 45° UP|
|WING LEVEL ADJUSTMENT||TURNBUCKLES|
|SIDEBANDS||1/4″ X 13 1/2″|
|TRANSFER GEARBOX (HP)||250|
|CUTTING GEARBOX (HP)||225|
|INPUT DRIVELINE||CATEGORY 6|
|CUTTING DRIVELINES||CATEGORY 5|
|BLADE HOLDER||7GA ROUND|
|BLADES||1/2″ X 4″|
|BLADE TIP SPEED (FPM)||15,936|
|AXLE SUSPENSION||SPRINGS @ EACH AXLE|
|CENTER & WING HYDRAULICS||3 HOSES STANDARD|
|SAFETY TOW CHAIN||STANDARD|
|PTO DRIVELINE SUPPORT||OPTIONAL|