Bush Hog SBPT97
Double tap to zoom
- All single auger PTO driven models are built for Category 1 or Category 2 type 3-Point Hitch. Dual auger PTO driven models are built for Category 2 or Category 3 type 3-Point Hitch. All models are Quick Attach compatible.
- The time-proven Comer gearbox transfers PTO power from the tractor into the driveline of the snow blower, ensuring consistent power input to the auger and fan assemblies.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers now feature a standard five-blade fan. The five blades not only evacuate high volumes of snow quickly, but also feature tighter tolerance to the housing increasing velocity of the snow exiting the chute.
- To deliver even the heaviest wet snow to the awaiting fan, Bush Hog® snow blowers use machine formed, hand welded augers made with high tensile steel ribbon flighting to provide strength and durability for years to come.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers come with a manual pin-style deflector allowing a true set it and forget approach to blowing snow.
- Bush Hog® snow blowers come equipped with adjustable skid shoes, extending the life of the cutting edge and helping to protect surfaces from damage commonly associated with snow removal.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||PULL TYPE 97″ SNOW BLOWER|
|RECOMMENDED TRACTOR HP (ENGINE)||60HP|
|CUTTING EDGE||BOLT ON ½" X 4″|
|CHUTE ROTATION (MAN/HYD)||OPT./OPT.|
|CHUTE DEFLECTOR (MAN/HYD)||STD./OPT. 8″ CYL.|
|MAIN BODY HEIGHT||32.5″|
|HITCH (STANDARD & QUICK HITCH)||CAT. 2|
|REAR MOUNTED BLADE||OPTIONAL|