Bush Hog SBSA54
Double tap to zoom
- All single auger PTO driven models are built for Category 1 or Category 2 type 3-Point Hitch. Dual auger PTO driven models are built for Category 2 or Category 3 type 3-Point Hitch. All models are Quick Attach compatible.
- The time-proven Comer gearbox transfers PTO power from the tractor into the driveline of the snow blower, ensuring consistent power input to the auger and fan assemblies.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers now feature a standard five-blade fan. The five blades not only evacuate high volumes of snow quickly, but also feature tighter tolerance to the housing increasing velocity of the snow exiting the chute.
- To deliver even the heaviest wet snow to the awaiting fan, Bush Hog® snow blowers use machine formed, hand welded augers made with high tensile steel ribbon flighting to provide strength and durability for years to come.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers come with a manual pin-style deflector allowing a true set it and forget approach to blowing snow.
- Bush Hog® snow blowers come equipped with adjustable skid shoes, extending the life of the cutting edge and helping to protect surfaces from damage commonly associated with snow removal.
|Product Description||SINGLE AUGER 54" SNOW BLOWER|
|Recommended Tractor HP (Engine)||15 HP|
|Cutting Edge||3/8" x 1"|
|Chute Rotation (Man/Hyd)||Std/Opt|
|Chute Deflector (Man/Hyd)||Std/Opt|
|Main Body Height||25"|
|Hitch (Standard & Quick Hitch)||CAT. 1|